Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I AM SEEING THE CHANGE - Traffic rules

I m definitely seeing the change. When there is a red signal and I stop, At least 1 out of every 5 wait for the signal to green. Surprise is they stop until the time gets down to zero for red and turns green.

I paid fine for violating traffic rules for the first time in last 10 years. It was sheer co-incidence of bad timing for signal turning yellow from green while was taking my right.Really felt very bad the whole day. :(

Bad thing is on the republic day, found a lady traffic police breaking three signals abruptly.
Not sure if we can lodge complaint against these people.

But as said in the first line, I am definitely seeing the change in the system when I try to be one that I long for.

-JAI HIND

No comments:

Post a Comment